We are in search of a dedicated, organized, number-loving Financial Accountant to support our growing
company and our customers. The ideal candidate will be ready and willing to learn all financial aspects of the
business from the ground up, operating successfully at the detailed accounting level and equally comfortable
handling client interactions. Aligned with our true core values of Help Others and Trust that anything
is possible and our aspiration core values of Love like Jesus, Intentional Living, and Give Grace.
Essential functions and duties include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare monthly financials for up to 20 companies
• Attend and lead client monthly meetings
• Create and review client dashboards, ensuring financial accuracy and strategy for clients
• Monthly reconciliations of control and general ledger accounts for multiple companies
• Perform project specific tasks and analyze financial data for various clients
• Assist with Accounts Payable, Billing and Accounts Receivable of various clients
• Support other team members with additional tasks and duties, as needed
Qualifications – Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting, Finance or directly related field
• 2+ years work experience as an Accountant, Bookkeeper or similar role
• Experience with QuickBooks, preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, required
• Knowledge of accounting concepts and financial statements, including GAAP & Internal Revenue Code
• Self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Relentlessly organized and detail-oriented with demonstrated accuracy
• Ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities while adhering to standard procedures and policies
• Strive to be helpful in providing feedback and suggestions that both solve problems and improve performance
• Team player who is comfortable accepting and providing constructive feedback
For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume as attachments.
No walk-ins, phone calls or recruiters please.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time, approximately 40 hours per week. Specific hours are flexible between 8-5 Monday to Friday.
Unlimited PTO, Health Insurance covered, Simple IRA,"dress for your day", hybrid work allowed
To start as soon as possible
Office location: 3308 Oak Ridge Pond Way E, West Fargo